Honey Black Tea
[ Ingredients ]
- Honey Black Tea 8g
- Water 350g (210ºF)
[ Equipment ]
- Mesh Strainer
[ Instructions ]
- Place Honey Black Tea into teapot
- Insert hot water and put the lid on
- Steep the tea for 3 minutes
- Strain out hot tea into pitcher
* Adjust amount of tea and steep time according to desired strength.
[ Tip ]
- Iced Version: Use 10g of Honey Black Tea steep for 5 minutes, and then pour over a cup of ice.
- Try the same recipe with our Ruby Black Tea (Cinnamon, Mint, Orange Blossom, and Mint aroma)
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺