Iced Jasmine Green Tea
[ Ingredients ]
- Jasmine Green Tea 10g
- Water 300g (185ºF)
- Ice 200g
- Honey/Sweetener (Optional)
[ Equipment ]
- Mesh Strainer
[ Instructions ]
- Place Jasmine Green Tea into teapot
- Insert hot water and put the lid on
- Steep the tea for 3½ minutes
- Fill pitcher with ice
- Strain out Jasmine Green Tea concentrate into the pitcher
- Stir well and enjoy!
* Sweetener can be added according to personal happiness.
[ Tips ]
- Hot Version: Use 9g of Jasmine Green Tea and steep for 2 minutes (Adjust amount of tea and steep time according to desired strength)
- Fruity Version: Cut your choice of fruits into cubes and add it to the iced tea. Insert a moderate amount of honey/sweetener to enhance the flavor. (Strawberries go exceptionally well with Jasmine Green Tea)
- Try the same recipe with our BiLuoChun Spiral Green Tea (Umami (Savory), Toasted Chestnut, and Sugarcane aroma)
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺