Iced Chamomile Honey Latte (Decaf)
[ Ingredients ]
- Chamomile Tea 8g
- Milk 2 cups
- Honey ½ tbsp
[ Equipment ]
- Milk Frother (Optional)
[ Instructions ]
- Heat Chamomile Tea and milk in the saucepan on medium-low heat (be sure not to burn the milk)
- When small bubbles start to appear, change to simmer
- Let it steep for 6 minutes
- Strain out Chamomile-milk into a cup
- Add honey and stir well
* Optional: Microwave 1oz of milk for 30 seconds and froth into a milk foam. Add it to the top of the latte for a more foamy texture.
[ Tip ]
- Plain Version (No Milk): Place 4g of Chamomile Tea into a medium size teapot and steep for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺