Iced Hibiscus Tea (Decaf)
[ Ingredients ]
- Hibiscus Tea 6g
- Water 300g (200ºF)
- Ice 200g
- Honey ½ tbsp
[ Equipment ]
[ Instructions ]
- Place Hibiscus Tea into teapot
- Insert hot water and close the lid
- Steep the tea for 5 minutes
- Place ice into the pitcher
- Pour Hibiscus Tea concentrate over the ice
- Stir well and enjoy!
* Sweetener can be added according to personal happiness.
[ Tip ]
- Hot Version: Use 4g of Hibiscus tea and steep tea for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺