Iced Matcha Latte
[ Ingredients ]
- Barista's Choice Matcha Powder 3g
- Water 30g (180ºF)
- Milk 250g
- Honey ½ tbsp
- Ice 1 cup
[ Equipment ]
- Matcha Bowl
- Matcha Whisk
- Matcha Sifter (Optional)
[ Instructions ]
- Place Matcha Powder into the Matcha Bowl
- Insert hot water
- Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until Matcha becomes frothy
- Add honey or your preferred sweetener and mix well
- Pour Matcha concentrate over a cup of iced milk
- Stir and enjoy!
* Adjust strength of Matcha and sweetener according to personal happiness.
[ Tip ]
- Warm up Matcha Bowl with hot water and soak whisk inside the bowl to soften the whisk for best whisking result. (Be sure to wipe it completely dry afterwards.)
- Sifting the Matcha Powder prior to whisking can help prevent clumps in the drink.
- Katakuchi Chawan (Spouted Matcha Bowl) works best for pouring
- Try the same recipe and make a Iced Hojicha Latte with our Barista's Choice Hojicha Powder (Roasted Green Tea)
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺