Iced Hojicha Latte
[ Ingredients ]
- Barista's Choice Hojicha Powder 3g
- Water 30g (180ºF)
- Milk 250g
- Honey ½ tbsp
- Ice 1 cup
[ Equipment ]
- Matcha Bowl
- Matcha Whisk
- Sifter (Optional)
[ Instructions ]
- Place Hojicha Powder into the bowl
- Insert hot water
- Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until Hojicha becomes frothy
- Add honey or your preferred sweetener and mix well
- Pour Hojicha concentrate over a cup of iced milk
- Stir and enjoy!
* Adjust strength of Hojicha and sweetener according to personal happiness.
[ Tip ]
- Warm up Matcha bowl with hot water and soak whisk inside the bowl to soften the whisk for best whisking result. (Be sure to wipe it completely dry afterwards.)
- Sifting the Hojicha powder prior to whisking can help prevent clumps in the drink.
- Katakuchi Bowl (Spouted Matcha Bowl) works best for pouring without making any mess
- Try the same recipe to make a Iced Matcha Latte with our Barista's Choice Matcha Powder
Your feedback is our greatest motivation. If you find our recipe useful, fun, or needs improvement, please let us know in the comment below.
We can be reached via pigeons, but we much prefer our email at info@OolongTeaCollective.com. Cheers. ☺